Alexis Brown of STRAIGHT LINE STITCH
We don’t know about the rest of you, but here at Metalholic, we just can’t stop listening to the new Straight Line Stitch tune, “Conversion”. So the March 22nd release date for their new record The Fight of Our Lives seems like a terribly long way off. So a few weeks ago we cornered vocalist Alexis Brown and chatted about the forthcoming record.
Still, that was not enough. So this week Lex was kind enough to share with us her list of 10 things most of you don’t know about the Southern Goddess of metalcore with the booming singing voice.
Check out her confessions below followed by a look into the making of the new album.
1. I have an extra finger on each of my hands that was cut off when I was a baby. All that’s left is two little bumps… yeah I have a total of 12 fingers
2. I’m in love with Walt Disney’s Goofy character
3. I’m an avid Harlequin Romance reader (the old school ones)
4. I’m an old school horror fanatic & can talk about it all day
5. My cat’s name is Waffles which is Goofy’s cats name on the cartoon Gooftroop
6. I’m totally & painfully shy
7. I’ve never been to Disneyland/ Disney world
8. Nama Sushi is my favorite restaurant back home
9. My performance voice is totally different than my talking voice… people say I sound like a cartoon character
10. I have a titty baby…our tech Pacey….he’s my little baby poo
lex- Straight Line Stitch